Certain people are certainly annoying.
Even more so annoying is they didn't realise that.
Look down a lot on people.
I know you've got that ben qian.
Nevermind, sabar jak aku.
Im getting a lot less motivations lately.
Not all people are sincere anyway.
Only those few can actually puts it right.
It's such a shame that at times those aren't the people i'm expecting.
Let them say whatever they wanted to say.
Shame on you that you have such complex attitude of talking behind your comrades.
Saw the whole bunch of wolves and their bitches just now.
Maybe after tired of hunting over bitches inside, they wanted to stick their joystick into heifers'.
Feel like ramming them for good.
But nevermind.
I just need to do my part.
Amithaba.
Don't stick your own-defined religion into my believe.
I don't buy that, im not THAT someone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment