About Me

Guess, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm just a normal guy.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BroQuen String

Just when i really needed it, the string breaks.
The worst feeling is that when u can't even put out your best and you lose.
Just feels like ripping my chest apart.
All my chances are ruined one after another event.
I see no ending to this.
New resolve isn't working so far.
Lets see how it goes after this.
Calamity surely isn't something that can be reach just like that.
Guess i'm just too old for the game anymore.
Am feeling backpain, that is not a good sign.

Seriously not going to the finals.
Not going to make myself feeling hard for the people i don't want to see.
I'm sure her 'troop' will be there, snaring over 'preys' while watching the show.
I don't want to make myself puking seeing those shitbrains.
I've already enjoyed enough anyway.
Altered frequency surely deserve to be the judges.
Their music really contains soul, something those who only knows how to blast music and sit still with diciplines wouldn't ever understand.
I might not know how to play, but i understand and truly enjoy the melody with soul, which those people stereotypingly says it's only of all screaming and annoyance.
Unlike certain people who always said it, i truly love music.
Because i enjoy all of it and doesn't discriminate and label only certain genres as music.
Love music, peace!

1 comment:

l'arc en ciel said...

yeah I do think that music is to be enjoyed by all, regardless of being in competition or not. The difference is you get crowd pulling on you during competition but they are not of any substance at all. Be rest assured that your 'soul' supporters, the ones who really care and support for you from their hearts are plenty. Shitheads who think that they are 'truly' supported in competition are dead wrong. In that case, what they want is merely attention, and not the true support that only your soul mates can provide to you.