About Me

Guess, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm just a normal guy.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Basuketto Kurazi

Today's basket crazy is really nice.
Haven't been playing like this since foundation.
I remembered we would be playing like freaqs every friday night.
But it's of different game now, haha.
We used to run around like monkies and keep jumping so much like baboons.
Now we played more tactically and physically.
Already old, can't run so much, so need to play tactics with less movements.
Already fat, so can play more with physical.
But a lot of people guarded me, can't get to shoot properly.
Still loves to play high post more, im deadlier there.



Life is always unfair.
Its always puzzling to see the side who are actually having the last laugh.
Its so questionable.
Still i wouldn't change sides.
The hell with it.
Im not afraid of losing.
Im not kiasu.
I know my values, tiring but meaningful.
Am working hard tremendously to keep the sanity.
Its hard to uphold everything that is me.
One day, you'll see that you're wrong.
I don't need to know when that day will come, i have faith.
The ones who changes belief have no faith.
They couldn't wait, they don't believe.
They rather listen to those who tries to influence, those who sounds more convincing.
They believe more in people who they think are close to them rather than being more faithful.
These people deserve no respect, deserve no pity.
I won't wish them good luck, neither will i wish them bad luck.
I know what exactly happened and that is enough.

No comments: