
A snake and a rabbit, live happily in the forest. Strange how they can be together, yet against nature is their will. One day,when the rabbit is out to search for food, snake found a wounded rabbit.
"Go on snake. Just eat my meat, piece by piece."
And the snake hesitate. In its heart, it is having repitative monologue and building tension.
"I already have my own rabit. No thanks."
But the snake was too soft to reject other's kindness and hence pity the rabbit. Hence the snake doesn't eat it instead, try to cure its wound. A snake has no hands and legs. So what else can it use to cure it? (tadika questions - mouth and fangs la) But unknown to the snake, it is only hurting the rabbit more in a longer future. The venom from the snake makes the wound numb, thus making the rabit felt better from the pain. But it slowly poisoned it and adding on the wounds of the fangs when the snake trying to take it back home.
I dunno what will eventually happened to the pity rabbit in the future.
I dunno when will the snake eventually know that it is only poisoning the rabbit.
I dunno what will eventually happened when the other rabbit come back.
But God knows as he has arranged it. Hopefully it will be a happy ending to all the three beloved creature of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment