CELAKA - a beautiful yet superb strong word that is enough to throbe somebody's emotion and create more hatrate amongst people. An art of its language that reflects the masterpiece of the brain-for-brawn people in the surprisingly modern society. The spark of all melancholic and saddening plots and conflicts.Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not scolding Srimaju bus CELAKA.
Its bus driver did scold me CELAKA. No joke.
We're at Butterworth station where he stop us in the middle of the traffic within it.
We got a few luggage, so definately comes down slower.
When we wanted to take the luggage at the bottom, he says CELAKA - loud and clear.
Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not scolding him CELAKA.
I'm scolding him now F*** you, Bu**h, Ci***, Lan***, Pu****k, Si**, Anji**, Ba**, Ber*k, Polo**, Go To H***.
I did say to him 'thank you' - i mean it.
He deserve a thank you for being such and a*s, no b*lls, bast*rd, and son of a b*tch's b*tch.
If I ever see him again I swear I'll take his picture and publish it at the front page, Utusan Malaysia.
Malaysians are getting rude and rude - pathethic.
In parliment, in dog cage, in bus station, in everywhere, there are no more mutual respect.
I condemn that bus driver and its kind. F*** you all. Don't expect any respect while you are not respecting others.
No comments:
Post a Comment