
Lately, a full-of-things-to-do guy was so out of his mind to do something crappy in the midst of a mountain of tasks for him to do. Guided by his old profession in doing exclusive interviews with VIPs around Malaysia, here come the report on the latest chillie-paddy hot gossip!!
interviewer: How do you feel as a third party?
Mr G: I feel ashamed about it. Malaysia should have a law where third party are guilty.
interviewer: If that's so, what could possibly be the suitable punishment for you?
Mr G: Hey, don't talk like I'm a 3rd party guy. I think whip his ass a few times lo.
interviewer: Use what to whip?
Mr G: Rubber band. Reuse reduce reclycle! Malaysians need to wake up!!
interviewer: How do you feel as a third party?
Mr L: I will never be a 3rd party.
interviewer: If one day you be one? unintentionally?
Mr L: I told you there wont be a single percent that I will turn into one, not at all!!
interviewer: Just let say la you become one someday, how will you feel?
Mr L: How many times I have to tell you? Immmpossible!! Apu, endak nemu dinga jaku urang sulu tu eh...
interviewer: How do you feel as a third party?
Mr X: Huh? What third party?No, no, no. I only support DAP. You support all PAS DAP and BN???
interviewer: Yea I support them...but that is not the point. I mean being 3rd person in relationship.
Mr X: No, no, no. I'm not involved in any relationship. No chance. Introduce me if got any girl la.
interviewer: Ok, I introduce you...wait, why are we going off the topic?? How do you feel if being a 'bulb' la?
Mr X: Spotlight cannot? Must bulb? Spotlight more powerful ma...
interviewer: How do you feel as a third party?
Mr A: I hate gigolos. To the gigolos out there, if I see you I'll sue you one by one.
interviewer: Hey, I'm talking about 3rd party, not gigolos. By the way, we can sue a gigolo?
Mr A: Of course! They are guilty of prostitution. Owh, woman prostitude kena tangkap, and male prostitude won't kena tangkap la?
interviewer: Now, now, back to the topic..how would you feel?
Mr A: A 3rd party gigolo sucks the most. You think it is a multi coperation business is't? The more party, the more the higher hierachy earn?
interviewer: How do you feel as a third party?
Ms X: Being 3rd party is so meaningless. What is the point in trying to do such a unmeaningful thing?
interviewer: Why do you say it's meaningless?
Ms X: How is't not meaningless? Waste time, waste money, waste effort, and be a waste of society.
interviewer: So...how do you feel when being one? Meaningless is not a feeling, you know.
Ms X: Feeling useless la. It's so nothing. Can't even stand for anything. Haih, life is just sooo meaningless...
interviewer: How do you feel as a third party?
Ms W: Huh? Don't la. I don;t want to be a 3rd party. Not nice.
interviewer: Not nice?
Ms W: Yeala. If can, I want to be 2nd party lo, better.
interviewer: Then will you feel sick about it?
Ms W: Of course la. If I become 3rd party, I will cry until I sick lo.
interviewer: How do you feel as a third party?
Ms E: What? You want to be a 3rd party a? Ei, you better not even for a second thinking about doing so, ok?
interviewer: No, no. You see, I'm on an exclusive interview and...
Ms E: Why can't you go and find your own? Why must disturb other people's life? You got nothing to do is't?
interviewer: See, now I'm not trying to...
Ms E: Shut up and stop being so pathethic! Can't you live like a man already? There's no explanation in being a 3rd party, just evilish and so mean!!
All the interviews end up in me answering ".........."
What a failure...
interviewer: How do you feel as a third party?
Mr G: I feel ashamed about it. Malaysia should have a law where third party are guilty.
interviewer: If that's so, what could possibly be the suitable punishment for you?
Mr G: Hey, don't talk like I'm a 3rd party guy. I think whip his ass a few times lo.
interviewer: Use what to whip?
Mr G: Rubber band. Reuse reduce reclycle! Malaysians need to wake up!!
interviewer: How do you feel as a third party?
Mr L: I will never be a 3rd party.
interviewer: If one day you be one? unintentionally?
Mr L: I told you there wont be a single percent that I will turn into one, not at all!!
interviewer: Just let say la you become one someday, how will you feel?
Mr L: How many times I have to tell you? Immmpossible!! Apu, endak nemu dinga jaku urang sulu tu eh...
interviewer: How do you feel as a third party?
Mr X: Huh? What third party?No, no, no. I only support DAP. You support all PAS DAP and BN???
interviewer: Yea I support them...but that is not the point. I mean being 3rd person in relationship.
Mr X: No, no, no. I'm not involved in any relationship. No chance. Introduce me if got any girl la.
interviewer: Ok, I introduce you...wait, why are we going off the topic?? How do you feel if being a 'bulb' la?
Mr X: Spotlight cannot? Must bulb? Spotlight more powerful ma...
interviewer: How do you feel as a third party?
Mr A: I hate gigolos. To the gigolos out there, if I see you I'll sue you one by one.
interviewer: Hey, I'm talking about 3rd party, not gigolos. By the way, we can sue a gigolo?
Mr A: Of course! They are guilty of prostitution. Owh, woman prostitude kena tangkap, and male prostitude won't kena tangkap la?
interviewer: Now, now, back to the topic..how would you feel?
Mr A: A 3rd party gigolo sucks the most. You think it is a multi coperation business is't? The more party, the more the higher hierachy earn?
interviewer: How do you feel as a third party?
Ms X: Being 3rd party is so meaningless. What is the point in trying to do such a unmeaningful thing?
interviewer: Why do you say it's meaningless?
Ms X: How is't not meaningless? Waste time, waste money, waste effort, and be a waste of society.
interviewer: So...how do you feel when being one? Meaningless is not a feeling, you know.
Ms X: Feeling useless la. It's so nothing. Can't even stand for anything. Haih, life is just sooo meaningless...
interviewer: How do you feel as a third party?
Ms W: Huh? Don't la. I don;t want to be a 3rd party. Not nice.
interviewer: Not nice?
Ms W: Yeala. If can, I want to be 2nd party lo, better.
interviewer: Then will you feel sick about it?
Ms W: Of course la. If I become 3rd party, I will cry until I sick lo.
interviewer: How do you feel as a third party?
Ms E: What? You want to be a 3rd party a? Ei, you better not even for a second thinking about doing so, ok?
interviewer: No, no. You see, I'm on an exclusive interview and...
Ms E: Why can't you go and find your own? Why must disturb other people's life? You got nothing to do is't?
interviewer: See, now I'm not trying to...
Ms E: Shut up and stop being so pathethic! Can't you live like a man already? There's no explanation in being a 3rd party, just evilish and so mean!!
All the interviews end up in me answering ".........."
What a failure...
No comments:
Post a Comment