About Me

Guess, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm just a normal guy.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

This Is My December

Pressure's mounting up again.
Hating this feeling.
Feels like going to screw up all over.
Its like Avril's song.
Crap crap crap what I'd do to make you disappear, pear, pear~
I wish you disappear~

The saying that sour luck falls upon in a trot is really true.
Domino's effect.
If only it could taste as good as Domino's pizza.
Pabila sebiji durian gugur, yang lain akan ikut sekali.
Tatkala itulah yang dipanggil 'durian runtuh'.
Sayangnya runtuh di atas kepala.
Parah siot.

Really tired.
Not enough sleep.
Fatigue's overspill from last week.
Dizzy, hazzy, lousy, crappy, not-so-sunny, Sunday.

I cannot get a break.
And this ride isn't really going to end anytime soon.
No matter how many wishes of good luck and caring quotes.
Things just never actually work out.
The worst part is when you don't even know at which point you should start to give up.

No comments: