About Me

Guess, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm just a normal guy.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Simple Piece of Condolence

I have a friend, not a normal friend yet not a very very close friend. But I do admire him. Most of the time he's always a step ahead of me. But I felt lucky and that's the way.

He showed me a lot of things. Bad things for him, good things for me.
I showed life a thousand reason to cry.
He showed me one good reason to cry.

Compared to him, I'm always a level lower. Maybe even more than just one level.
He's good in most things, almost a perfect life.
But he's not good in one thing, which totally ruined his perfect life.
I'm good in nothing and i already got a ruined life.

In front of me, he always smile no matter how bad he looks, how sad he feels.
He carries a lot more burden than me and cried help a lot less than me.
He taught me things he gained with his sacrifice, priceless.
I only taught him addmaths and that was it.

I'm daring. He's more than daring. He's nuts.
All his life he is just like a bird flying outside my window, stop by and tells me about the sky.
There are a lot more reasons to look up. There are a lot more to reach for.

I really do hope that one day he will drop his burden and gain true happiness. May God always be with him and show him to the gates of the heaven.

1 comment:

Melvin T. said...

What's happened? Was that someone in Uni?