About Me

Guess, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm just a normal guy.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Number 11





























Interviewer: So, how do you feel after getting the first 3-pointer in a tournament in your life?
No. 11: Well, maybe you should ask how I feel after getting the first 3-pointerS in a tournament. I got a few, you know?
Interviewer: Yea, whatever. I'm just doing my job, alright.
No. 11: ..............
Interviewer: Are you going to tell or not? I'll go for no. 10 if you don't feel like doing this.
No. 11: Ok, ok. Well, God must be crazy. To think that the way I get my first 3-pointer follows up with a straight 4, this is madness!
Interviewer: Yea, it is miracle to see that.
No. 11: What do you mean?
Interviewer: Well, you are a well-known basketballer of not scoring much in tournament. All the tournaments before ended up with you only collecting four points, 1 shooting and a lay-up to be precise. Your record makes you scary when you got 4 in a row.
No. 11: Yea. I shocked myself too.
Interviewer: There's no surprise for me though.
No. 11: ??
Interviewer: You see, you're so weak that the opponent barely wanted to lift their eyelid against you.
No. 11: (o_o)
Interviewer: So you are left to shoot all the 3 points you want. It should be more surprising if you are let to shoot and you can't get anything out of it. But interviewers like me wants surprise rather than ordinary.
No. 11: (-_-)
Interviewer: So tell me about your celebration. You seems like pumping your fist and celebrate like a football goal when you got your first 2 points via lay-up.
No. 11: It was just natural reaction. I was so relieved getting my first. So I pump it all out.
Interviewer: Seems like you got your points in a row. You got your first two 2-points, and four 3 points, in rows for both games. What are you going to say about it?
Interviewer: Obviously it means my form is not consistent. So I've got to do something about it instead of saying it out.
Interviewer: Your shoot sucks.
No. 11: Excuse me??
Interviewer: Your shoot sucks. Even a close 2 points around the ring would not got in. So how can you turn a 3-point shooter in the 3rd game?
No. 11: Yes, my shooting sucks. Thanks a lot. I don't know how those 3 pointers got in. They just got in.
Interviewer: Seven 3-points in this tournament. Perhaps the highest rate of 3-points against any other individuals. Any say about that?
No. 11: I'm glad about that. I wanted to thank my parents, my friends, my buddy Joe, my cousin, my aunt Jeanna...
Interviewer: Alright, cut it off. You seems to like shooting eventough with players coming to your front and threathen to stop it. You actually measured the timing or you didnt pay attention to them at all and its just pure luck that it gets pass them?
No. 11: I concentrated real hard for the shots. I aim for the ring and the space above the ring, and the air flow and pressure...
Interviewer: Ah, come on. Just tell us whether its luck or what?
No. 11: Yea, ok, its luck that I didn't get a steamboat. But my shot was really aimed and no luck.
Interviewer: Yea, whatever. I'm done with you. I'm going to interview no. 10 now.
No. 11: Hey, wait! You can't do this to me!! Grr...

No comments: